The website is owned and managed by Alisa Muraspahic, Sareptastraat 5, 8340 Damme, Belgium with business number 0703.896.435.
2. How we protect personal data: our business takes the protection of your personal data serious and takes the required measurements to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted publication and unjustified modification. If you have the impression that your data aren’t well protected or if there are signs of misuse, please contact Mrs. Alisa Mura (the main responsible).
3. Responsible and contact point for Data protection: Mrs. Alisa Mura
4. Personal data that we process: our business processes your personal data because of our legally defined responsibilities and duties, because you use our services and/or because you yourself (have) provided them to us. Below you can find an overview of the personal data that the business (usually) processes:
- First and last name
- Birth date
- Birth place
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Location data
- Bank account number
- Other personal data that you actively provide, through correspondence and by telephone
5. Particular and/or sensitive personal data that we process: our business (usually) processes your following particular and/or sensitive personal data:
- data of persons under the age of 16
- personal data with signs of race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or ideological beliefs, or the membership of a union, and processing of genetic data, biometric data with the aim of obtaining unique identification of a person, or data about health, or data with regard to someone’s sexual behaviour or sexual orientation.
6. The legal bases for processing personal data are the following:
- in defence of your interests in the context of the services provided by our business
- the processing of your (possible) payments
- the ability to call or e-mail when necessary to implement our services
- informing you about our services and possible changes thereof
7. How long we retain personal data: our business retains your personal data not longer than strictly necessary to realise the goals for which your data are collected. This is until the end of your agreement with our business.
8. No parts of personal data with third parties: our business doesn’t sell your data to third parties and only provides them when necessary for the implementation of our legal commitments or the agreement concluded with you.
9. Your rights: look into, change or remove data: You have essentially the right to look into your personal data, to correct or to remove them. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or to object the processing of your personal data and you have the right to transferability of data. This means you can file us a request to send you the personal data we own from you via a computer file or another organisation, chosen by you. (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org).
You have, if appropriate, the opportunity to file a complaint to the following national supervisor:
Commission for the protection of the private sphere
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
T+32 (0)2 274 48 00
F+32 (0)2 274 48 35